The Luminous team has implemented all new protocols and we again make our commitment to you to provide the safest space we can during this time. We have done extra training with disinfectant companies to ensure we all understand all the new safety and sanitation rules. With our brand new location, we have a bigger space and are excited to be able to provide the same great services to all of our clients.
We want everyone to feel safe.
The new rules and regulations are as followed.
How to prepare for your appointment and what to expect:
- Masks are now a requirement, not just for us as service providers, but for you as guests. Please bring a mask that hooks behind your ears that can either be thrown away or laundered (as there will always be a risk of color staining). You MUST have a mask on to enter the salon.
- When arriving at the salon, please remain in your vehicle until your stylist contacts you. We have strict rules on how many people can be in the salon. Therefore, only the person receiving a service will be allowed in the building. Please DO NOT bring children, friends or anyone that is not getting a service. They will not be aloud to hang out in the salon.
We will ask you the follow questions.
- Are you wearing a mask?
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone with these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- If the answer to the first is no or any of the other 4 are yes, then we cannot, by law, allow you to come into the building and will assist you in rescheduling your services.
- As much as we have missed all of you, there can be no hugs or handshakes.
- There will be one chair for each client. Unless you need to use the restroom, please remain at that station in order to assist the stylists and other guests with social distancing.
- Please do not bring any personal items (coats, hats, laptops, etc) into the salon that you do not wish to hold besides a water bottle (as we can no longer supply drinks) and purse or form of payment.
- Please understand that we are each doing our best under very strict guidelines. We will be disinfecting all areas, wearing masks and following all the new guidelines to keep everyone safe. We also have to have our temperature taken before each shift, in addition to daily symptom checks. But also, please remember it is Spring and we all have allergies, so if we cough or sneeze intermittently, please don't worry. None of us would risk our livelihoods or our clients safety by coming to work sick. We ask that you do the same and please reschedule if you are not feeling well. Knowing that we understand allergies very well, if you come into the salon and you are coughing often, we will have to ask you to leave. We donâ€™t want any other guests to feel unsafe and we canâ€™t take any risks. Please be understanding about this and there is no need to be embarrassed if we have to reschedule! We all are doing our best in an unimaginable situation, so we ask for some grace while we adjust.
We are so thankful for our clients and can't wait to fix all this overgrown quarantine hair! Now more than ever the best way you can help your stylist and local business is to tell your friends!